Thursday, March 6, 2014

Interests of God

East west north or south, religious practice, personal choices, Friday Saturday Sunday, just leave one day aside, Love is divine, we encourage it, we survive, Jesus came along to clarify matters, other prophets have arrived since, God is always sending messengers, can be music can be words, can be the example of a life, the be all end all is Love, so simple yet so complicated too, the image in the sky, is a picture taken, I have a set of five, I was raying and praying, in the middle of a field, taking the healing sun on board, had questions on my mind, spoke words the same as now, requested hope and a sign, my life was about to change, it has changed many times, but I was on a journey, not sure of my final destination, was asked to form my own religion, didn’t seriously consider it, but I just lay there, in the sun, not a stitch on, sky was clear blue, not a cloud for miles, explained myself to my God, I’ve survived many things, friends say I’m blessed, a cloud appeared out of nowhere, thought I was imagining it, what I saw in the clouds above, got my camera out and shot it, it lasted five minutes or less, checked the camera saw the unbelievable, image of a man from the clouds, read the holy scriptures afterwards, it was exactly what the prophet E
sdras prophesied. This is just one of many experiences I have had. In the interests of Love, children who suffer, women enslaved, pass this testimony on, it proves the existence of the Real God Most High, it will open hearts and bring about a renaissance in Love, and a better understanding of what is expected of us, all of us. I’m a very ordinary man, but I have sure proof of life after death, and this image, just a small part of that proof actually, will serve justice in the minds of those, who attempt to control our emotional output, that I am sure, it’s why I have posted it, many times before, to let the perpetrators of evil and their supporters understand, that certain justice awaits them unless they amend their ways, amen.
If anyone wants to email me personally, I’m available at paddypicasso@gmail.com.
If you have facebook or other social network outlets, I would appreciate it, if you would pass the image on.  I imagine, God Most High, would welcome that too, amen.

In the interests of Love, you always have the interest of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment